We are very grateful to Hugh Macdonald of Viewfield House for continued support and having the vision to enable the development of this project, which allows access to this beautiful space for the whole community.
Thank you to SLCVO for their continued advice, guidance and support. Special thanks also to Skye Shrubs for supporting the work we do at Viewfield Garden Collective and for being a great collaborative partner.
Viewfield Garden Collective is a charity relying on income from our social enterprises, generous public donations, and grant funding. Please find below a list of our current and past funders. The work we do and our garden wouldn’t be here without your support!
Thank you to our funders who enable us to grow as an organisation and provide some much-appreciated sustainability.
- Highland Green Health Partnership
- Corra Foundation
- Comic Relief
- Foundation Scotland
- Highland Council
- The Patsy Wood Trust
- Agnes Hunter Trust
- Robertson Trust
- Brown Forbes Memorial Fund
- Awards for All Lottery Funding
- Highland Council Discretionary Funds
- NHS Social Work Department
- Skye & Lochalsh Growers Association
- The Skye & Lochalsh Horticultural Association
- The Skye Gardening Society
- Portree and District Round Table
- Isle of Skye Rotary Club
- Lochalsh and Skye Housing Association
- Community Payback Scheme